ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Are you looking for an Electricity bill management system or electronic records management system project help for your final year project?
We are here to help you with this Contact us.
An electronic document management system (EDMS) or electronic records management system is a framework of tools for managing the creation. use, and storage of documents in multiple formats that are created throughout an organization. Typically, document management refers to a centralized software system that captures and manages both digital files and images of scanned paper documents.
Electronic document management systems share many similar features with enterprise content management (ECM) systems; however, document management software systems. focus on the use and optimization of active documents and structured data. such as Word documents, PDF files, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, emails and other defined formats. whereas ECM systems also manage unstructured content and rich media formats. However, electronic document management is much more than simply scanning and saving. it is a comprehensive system that enables knowledge workers to efficiently organize and distribute documents across the organization for, better-integrated use within daily operations.
Electronic document management systems contain tools for:
- Creating digital files and converting paper documents into digital assets.
- Easily sharing digital documents with the right knowledge workers.
- Centrally organizing documents in standardized file structures and formats.
- Storing and accessing information for more efficient use.
- Securing documents according to standardized compliance rules.
By centralizing information use and access, document management is the hub on which broader information management strategies. like ECM, records management and business process automation can be connected and deployed.
where users pay an electrical bill via Mastercard or open-end credit.
This system is automated conventional for bill pay. the system would be having 3 logins for patrons, admin, and employee. Admin will manage all the registered customer’s login detail and their bill payment. it (admin) can view all details, they need the authority to feature and take away customers and employees from the account.
therefore admin can add an employee to the account and provides some authority to them. like an employee can see details of consumers.
The employee is going to be divided into parts per their description.
The customers are going to be divided by ZipCode. If just in case Customers are unable to pay the bill by the maturity then they’re going to charge the penalty for every subsequent day.
Detailed Description of Module of the project ( Electricity bill management system)
After registration, customers can view their bill details, due date, and penalty if any. The user will get only those privileges that are given to the purchasers that one has registered. customers are ready to make a payment, they will save their MasterCard and open-end credit details for future use. they will check what percentage points they use for the present month. or back month for the bill they will see the history of payment also.
What is the main Motto behind the Electricity bill management system project?
- The system saves paper the need of maintaining paper electricity bills. as all the electricity bill records are managed electronically Big no for Paper.
- Admin doesn’t have to keep a manual track of the customers and employees. The system automatically calculates the penalty. Big time saver
- customers don’t have to visit the office for bill payments. Hassle-free
- There is no need for a delivery boy for delivering bills to the customer’s place.Money Saver