Most popular programming languages in 2020
If you are a beginner in the field of software development, the very first question comes to your mind is “Where to begin?” That’s undoubtedly true!
There are hundreds to choose from, but how will you discover that yes, that’s the one? Which will be most suitable for you, your interests, and your career goals?
One of the easiest ways to pick the best programming language to learn for 2020 is by listening to what the market says, where the tech trend is going…
moving down you will find the most popular programming languages
- this programming language is an easy language to learn.
- Extended functionality to web pages.
- No compilation needed.
- Easy to debug and test.
- Platform independent.
- Event-Based Programming language.
There was a time when Netscape made the best browser in the world and enjoyed market dominance.
The circumstances of the birth of the language, including:
- the aforementioned marketing ploy
- for initial development (time-compressed)
In most of the articles, python is not on #2 position they put the python below somewhere in their list. for me, python deserves #2 position in the most popular programming languages list.
what is python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
what can python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- it can handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- It has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- It runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-orientated way, or a functional way.